Dilemma...

It is almost 230am in the morning, and I still can't sleep! Knowing that tomorrow will be a long day at work,but still, my eyes are wide opened! Hmm..could be due to the dinner I had earlier...at this restaurant called "Emperor Garden"....the food was great, the ambience was ok...spacious....this MIGHT be the restaurant to host our wedding dinner...which *ahem* ...WHEN..is actually a more crucial question..

Such a dilemma! I don’t want to consult the temple medium or fortune teller for an auspicious date. I personally think it is too superstitious to believe a date will have any effect on my wedded bliss but on the other hand, I can't ignore it...arrghhh....

The "Date" is bugging me. I mentioned to my dearest earlier today, we really need to pick a date. And, the term "we" actually meant "me". Hehe...you see, my dearest's mum would need to ensure it is a good day...and she had, previously recomended three (3) dates during the "past" years...all which have expired by now :P Not ready, no go!!

This time, I told my dearest that I would first, confirm the dates..and then, we'll let his mum know and to "approve" whether it is a good day for both of us. Haha...poor auntie...no more false hope :P

Too bad August 8th is not a good day in 2008! Itz the month of the Hungry Ghost Festival..yikes!

No comments: