Growing Up..

I luv presents! I luv gifts! I luv cards...xmas cards, bday cards, etc, etc! Unwrapping gifts, big or small...the anxiousness...the excitement...never fails to put a smile on my face. The right gift for the right person, requires so much effort and thoughts...whether he/she will like it, whether it will suit them, whether they already have it, etc, etc.

Year 2008 kicked off with a good start this year. I received many gifts from my boyfriend, girlfriends, and even from my sister! What a surprise! My sister! I can't remember the last time she bought me a gift, cuz, she usually treat me dinner or buy cakes...but gifts...wow...itz been a long, long time! :) Wonderful toiletries wrapped in beautiful gift box from Body Shop...just what I need!

And, guess what my dearest bought me? Surprisingly enough, there wasn't any flowers this year. The gift was wrapped in a big box...pretty heavy....and the moment I receive it, I knew it wasn't any romantic stuffs! Romantic items are usually light...Hehe!

My dearest said that he took such a long time to wrap it and even two (2) wrapping papers wasn't enough! Hmmm....guess what?! It was a Samsung 19" LCD monitor that I have been drooling three weeks ago when I saw it at my brother's house! And my dearest noticed! Hahaha! Luv this gift too....although, I must say, it is not as romantic, but a really practical gift! This is my dearest hubby 2b, always being the practical one (eg. LCD Monitor as a bday gift) and a little bit romantic (well, at least he wraps it nicely, HIMSELF)...

So, how can I not marry this guy? :D

No comments: