Chinese New Year!

Mum already begin to spread out news about my wedding to dear old relatives. Although no dates are confirmed yet, they are told to “expect” it “sometime towards end of the year”. Now, I can’t pull out anymore or change my mind! Isn’t my dear old mum a smartie!

I guess my reluctance to move away from familiarities is the main cause of this delay. Moving out for good means having to do all housework by your own, missing mummy cooking, and not having my dearest dog, Betsy with me all the time! Urrgh! Thinking of it too much, DOES have negative effect on me! Runaway bride? Nah….it only happens in movies! It is about time for me to share my life with my other half and move on. That’s what adults do. Sob! Sob!This is going to be the last year for me to grab angpows….

Here's to all reading this blog..


No comments: