My Wedding Dress

If the wedding is to be held in September, I might need to starve myself immediately!! There would not be enough time for me to get myself fit! Dieting is hard enough and require so much patience and willpower….the fact that someone suggested Sept 3rd is absolutely driving me nuts!

If they insist on the dates, I would have to switch to meal replacement and deprive myself of all the good food during CNY. I might need to sign up for a gym and work-out 5 days a week. Hah! Wishful thinking!Back to facts, I really need to start my dieting, and begin an exercise regime. I need to go for more regular facials and I need a good hair cut! Talk is always easy…The only way I can motivate myself, I think, is to select a Wedding gown to drool over….print it out, and stick it near this computer screen to remind me on my goal!

Would it work? Hahahaha….I hope so!

No comments: