Bamboo Fun

EDIT.PAINT. DRAW. WRITE. SIMPLIFY.

I was overly excited when I bought this item. I can put all my imagination into the computer. I can draw graphics! I can do animation! I can do....SO MUCH!! YEAHHHHHH.....

Well...at least, that was what I thought! But *toot*, this thing is just a tool...I need to master the software! Corel or Photoshop...one of the most complicated software I have ever came across...I mean, these crazy graphics softwares with layers, brushes, strokes....goodness!

Thank god there is one function called "tracing". It allows me to "trace" whatever graphics I wanted, and change it's colour and even, re-design it a little. Wow.

Well, I am trying to DIY my own multimedia cartoon. I HOPE. Haha...the company in SG is charging so much to do a short cartoon, and since I always have this passion for animation and toons, I will take this opportunity to TRY and do something!

What? Have I started? Can I do it on TIME? Heeeeeeeeeeeee......what do you think? :P

2 comments:

mamasoju said...

May I know how much is this?
And where to get this?

SuGAL said...

It cost me RM 365 at the recent PC Fair. You can get it from Low Yat too, I heard. Good Luck ;)