Memory Lane

I had a meeting discussion with a client in town, and I parked my car in KLCC. After the meeting, I decided to head back to office quickly, since there are tonnes of work to complete.

As I was walking towards the escalator, I passed by the Memory Lane shop. And how can I not notice the sign "SALE". What the heck, since I am there, might as well check out the store. Who knows, I might be able to grab some good stuffs...especially, DIYs stuff.

And, this sign "50% OFF" certainly caught my eye! And this is what I got:-


What am I gonna do with it? No idea, but it is so darn cheap (even if it is not on sale, this is CHEAP) that I would not forgive myself! Well, I can put my earrings or necklace, or whatever! It's a MUST have! Haha....guess how much it is....

It only cost me RM 7.95!! (after discount, of course)

No comments: