Being a SUGAL..

I enjoyed my life so much now. Being Single, enabled me to do stuffs that Singles does, and at the same time, I can do stuffs that Couples do! It's like having the best of both worlds! Kind of sad that is coming to an end soon...

I love living with my mum. I love cuddling my dog everyday. I love my BF. I love my freedom. I love to do things my way.

The very thought of the "knot" sometimes, DO, sometimes, and I mean, only sometimes...well, okay, occassionally, wonder...if this IS the path I want to take. Is this what I want to do? Am I ready?

I always compare the length of my relationship with that of HK celebrities Tony Leung & Karina Lau. They have been together for such long time. Really. And they are STILL together. They too, will be tying the knot soon. I guess, after a million years of STILL being together, the final path to get hitched. Sometimes, it's about being fair to those around you. As much as we would like to think that we don't need to give a damn to those people around you, the truth is, we do care. We are humans after all.

And then, I know of a married couple whom, after 10 years - found out that hubby is having an affair..simply because, he has "no more love", or "no more feelings" for the wife. They say children will hold couples together...at least. But the sad truth is, when there is a change of hearts - nothing seems importance anymore. Family. Friends. Children. Not anymore..

Perhaps my BF is right. I think too much. All women does. Think, think and think. Women somehow have those pair of futuristic eyes that can "see" and "predict" the futures. Not to mention, we are really good to "see" our future - the picture perfect of a loving husband and adorable little kids. Hmmm...

This is just one of those days, that I am being attacked by the "pre-wedding" syndrom.

I still want to walk down the aisle. That's for sure. :)


No comments: