Wedding Photographer

For the past one week, I have been surfing wedding websites, forums, googled.. in the hope of searching for the perfect wedding photographer. Of course, there are many of them, but to find a really GOOD one...and at a REASONABLE price is really not that easy. Of course, good things don't come cheap, and cheap things...hmm, normally is of no good. Hehe!

Anyway, I have managed to shortlist 4 photographers that are available on my wedding day, and is now waiting for some opinions. I think, I will have to make a decision by this week before they are taken by some other wedding couples.

I am still pondering whether to have photos taken at the studio. I know my FH would not like it as he does not like to take pictures; whatmore asking him to "model" for hours! Originally, I scrapped the idea too - as I would always prefer candid moments :). Many people asked, "If you don't take your pics at studio, what would you hang on the wall?" Well, why must it be a studio photo? It can be a candid moment too! I would personally prefer to hang such photo as it portray THAT special moment, with THAT special smile. No posing, no faking....that's what I love candid photos.

However, according to many Brides I know, it would be costly if I don't take up studio packages. Not only do I have to pay more for my wedding gown, I also have to pay more for wedding car deco, etc, etc. This has certainly set me thinking about it...

Ahh, whatever it is, studio or not, the decision to hire a photographer for the wedding day itself is a MUST. I hope to take lots of photos with my relatives, my bridesmaid, my lovely dog, etc, etc. Oh, of course, my husband too. :)

This is one of the pic that I adored most, taken by one of the photographer, and I just have to put it here at my blog, as it is really, really some work I admire!

No comments: