Lunch Box wif Love

I opened the fridge and noticed that the Parmesan cheese I bought it expiring 4th of Sept 2008. And well...today is 4th Sept 2008. If I don't use it now, it is going to waste. Hence, I took out a can of Prego Carbonara Mushroom sauce, spaghetti and headed to the kitchen! And the time is...10pm!

Added lotz of garlic and cheese into the sauce, cooked to yummy perfection! Drained out the ala-dente spaghetti (thanks to internet, I managed to cook it right!) and finally, added in some sausages (my bf fav) and some prawns (my fav). By the time I finished, it was well, already 1115pm and they say, cooking spaghetti is a breeze! Ask me about it! I packed it up into nice little lunch box here for my bf, well, he can either eat it during lunch; or if he is shy (which I would ustand) - he can then eat it as breakfast before work in the morning! Here how it look like:



YUMMY!! Taste perfect and although I am supposed to be on a strict diet...well..what the heck! Hahaha! I packed one box for my own lunch tomorrow! My tired bf was asleep on the sofa while waiting for me...clutching the little lunchbox tightly.... :)


1 comment:

littleComma said...

aaawwwww ... that's sooooo sweet.