MUAs

Learnt quite a number of new acronym ever since I joined d bride's forum. ROM, AD, BS, PG, etc, etc and MUA. Huh? MUA? "M"ake "U"p "A"rtist. Heee...yeah!
I started my search for MUAs. Got lots of referrals from the bridal forum. Price ranges from RM 400 to Thousands depending of your requirement. Trial costs RM50, FOC if you signed up with them. What qualifies a good MUA? Hmmm. One thing for sure, the MUA whom does the trial makeup HAS to be the same MUA on the actual day!

What look would I want? Nothing fancy. Not too plain. Not too natural, otherwise, why pay for a MUA? But then again, not too cakey...am not an opera star!

Below are some MUAs that contacted me. Who to choose? How many trials should I go for?
1) Meoki Tong (meoki_academy@yahoo.com)
2) Jessica Ma (jessica1423@gmail.com)
3) Rosanna_tcy (rosanna.mua@gmail.com)

4) Ann Ong (anong0609@hotmail.com)

One of the risk of having a free-lance MUA is the reliability. Geez, can you imagine if they fail to turn up on the Wedding Day?



No comments: