1st Jan 2009

In less than 24 hours, we will cross over to a new 2009 year! I am still on leave, office is closed on the last day of the year! Mum originally have plans for dinner to celebrate my birthday earlier, but changed plans as more and more people were invited! So, we decided to do lunch tomorrow!

So, we headed to Mid-Valley for shopping and brunch at "Din Tai Fung", an award winning restaurant and rated by New York Times as the Top 10 restaurants in the world. Well, I am not too much a fan of xiaolongbao...I would still prefer Dragon-I when it comes to food selections/choices!

Anyway!

After a long day-out, I was so tired and headed of
f to rest in the room. It is almost 12am, and hubby was already tired and was resting too. My hp was ringing continuously with wishes of the new year and birthdays! We switched off the lights and went off to bed. Then, suddenly..


Waaaa...my hubby sneaked out of the room and surprised me with this small sweet little brownie. Birthday candles was arranged in heart-shaped....waahhh...this is definitely the best birthday I ever had!!

So sweet!! And it comes with a card too :)

1 comment:

littleComma said...

awwww ... that's so sweet. :) wished you married him much earlier huh?