Back to Work

I have never ever dread to go to work in my life! Things indeed have changed!! After weeks of holidays, I am now dragging my feet to office. I used to think that I cannot live without work, and that, I am somehow a career minded woman.

But after 2-3 weeks of leave...geez, I realised how much I love the extra time, no pressure and no deadlines. Most importantly, no customer calls!!

Here I am, sitting in the chair at the office...*ahem* I am not supposed to be blogging right? Anyway, can't help it but to pen down this current emotion I am experiencing. It is kinda weird for me. It is like I have lost interest TOTALLY in work and that, for the first time, I am looking forward to go home at 6pm! Strange, but true!

Can I be a fulltime housewife? Sweeping? Mopping? Household chores?



..............................

Can I?

..............................

Ok, I still prefer my laptop and office chair!! Hehe! FULL TIME HOUSEWIFE?? Aiyoo...how can! Not me lah! *Wake Up* :P

No comments: