Honeymoon

Naturally, "Honeymoon" became the next most asked question after the "When will you both tie the knot?". Almost everyone I met asked the same question. Well, I guess it is a casual & easy topic starter for friends and family. Even the florist, Elisa asked us when we met..

"Well, we had our honeymoon! We made 2 cups of honey and gazed at the moon whole night!"

Hahahaha! I enjoyed my leave so much that I dread to return to work on Monday, 5th Jan. Sigh! Although the wedding is over now, I am still overwhelmed whenever I looked at the photos and slide shows. It was just like yesterday! Next thing that I look forward to...will be my ROM next week! Two of my besties are taking leave to attend the ROM at Putrajaya! Geeez...I must've done something real good in life to deserve such nice besties in my life! :)

No comments: