Our ROM @ Putrajaya

Finally, the long awaited day has arrived! Since Putrajaya only accepts 15 couples a day, we reckoned that we don't need to be there so early...we planned to reach there by 9am. H looked dashing in his new shirt, and I have a rose bouquet in hand.

Mum, sis, brother, 3rd aunt and 2 besties will join us today. "Waa..so many people?" remarked H. Such an important day in my life, I would luv to have important people around to witness this occasion.

Putrajaya is huge. One can easily get lose direction...just remember, to go to JPN, it is in Precint 2. So, just follow your way to Precint 2 and you will reach JPN safely!

Our queue number was 2022, and when it was our turn, our ICs together with witness ICs has to be surrendered...together with a RM30 fee. There are four couples ahead of us, each couple will take about 5 to 10 minutes time. So, we took this opportunity to take some shots around JPN while waiting for our turn.

Finally, our names was called. First it was the signing of papers, and then we proceed to take our vows. Luckily it was conducted in English...phew! I understand every single word! I somehow paused a while before saying "Yes, I do".....causing a moment of laughter and nervousness, especially to dearest H. My brother even joked that I was about to say.. "Yes, I think so!" Hehehe!

Anyway, it ended with an exchange of rings. The entire ceremony ended in less than 5 minutes, and we were left in the room to take pictures. This huge room was beautifully decorated, even have dummy cakes for photo shooting!

Finally, I am the official WIFE. Marital Status no longer the humble S, but the big M!!


No comments: