Hate 'em, Love 'em

When I first saw a pair of Crocs, I told myself.."What an ugly pair! How could any sane person have designed this? Phua Choo Kang must have a role in this! It looks so much like his yellow boot design! Yuck, yuck and yuck!

That was quite sometime ago.

Yesterday, mum was telling me about a pair of Crocs her friend showed her. She tried it on, and it was very very comfortable. Wow...nowadays, aunties are so up-to-date. Since I am on leave today, I decided to take her to IKANO and shop for a pair of Crocs. She asked me to get a pair too, but I told her "Nah, I don't wanna look like some sort of construction site worker!"

Shoes and women. Women and shoes. We just have to try it. Whether you like it or not, since you're there, just try one. And viola! Dislike turns to Like. Hate turns to Love. A friend once told me, NEVER EVER say you hated something, cuz, in the end, you will highly probably luv it!

Ok, I bought a pair for myself. Well..I have no slippers now. Didn't manage to try on a pair, as my toe was still in a bandage. But even on one foot, it looked cute! Hehe!

So, here's my pair of Crocs. And mum looked cool in one too!!


No comments: