Our Wedding Band

Honestly, I have no idea what a WEDDING BAND is, previously. Okay, at least I know it is NOT a Band - as in like Bon Jovi, Def Leppard type of band. It is a pair of rings. Yeah, a PAIR. And it does puzzled me further. I already have a bling bling ring from my bf, why do I need ANOTHER ring? Which finger should I put it in?

Wedding ring vs wedding band. Wah...I think these are pure marketing gimmicks. It is the jewellery shops trying make more $$ by trying to differentiate the two. In the end, I got an answer: "Well...wedding band is for everyday wear, it is more casual and simple. As for wedding ring, it is normally of "bling bling" type and not suitable to wear all day long." Hmm. That was what I heard from the wise one.

Ok, so both of us have decided to get ourselves a wedding band. Well...at least, we need it for our photoshoot. And perhaps, can use it for exchange of rings during our ROM. Ok, serve few purpose.

We decided not to splurge on the wedding band. Instead, will get an economical, ok type of ring la. And since we can't really get a PAIR that both of us liked...we paired it ourselves. One is from Poh Kong, another one from Love Diamond. Ta da....

No comments: