SMILE! *click*

From 930am to 8pm...that was the number of hours spent on our wedding photo-shoot. Actually, 6pm to 8pm weas stuck in horrendous traffic jam along LDP!

Kudos to my bf on his patience during this photo-shoot. Really, I think the guys deserve a standing ovation for going thru such gruelling session with the bride! Well, my bf at least :) The instructions from the PS, the make-up on his face, coloured hair, new hairstyle...and not to mention, the costume he had to wear :P

The morning started with thick makeup on my face, false eyelashes, false hair and even false nails. Hmm. A glance at the mirror reminds me of my mum! Geez! My MUA, Penny was quick and quite good at her skills..and she helped me with my gowns. As I did not wear any silicon bra (huh? nvr heard of it) - she had to put her hands to scoop up my breasts so that it is in the right position of the gown. Wahh....thank god she did it like a pro! Originally, we did not want any traditional costume...but gave in to the Japanese style in the end. And my, he looked so handsome in the Japanese costume...while, I...ermm...look more like a mamasan :P

PS kept asking me to smile and show my teeth. At one point, I really thought I am shooting a toothpaste advert! "1, 2....smile, smile arr....see ur teeth...more teeth arr..." Aiyoyo...


Nevertheless, we both enjoyed the session despite the long hours. It is tiring, but indeed a good experience. How would the picture looks like? Well...will wait for it this coming Thursday! And no, we have agreed NOT to add any pictures. * Finger crossed * ... (err..I hope I can tahan..)

No comments: