JPN.KC02

I finally collected the Marriage Registration form! Yay! Finally! We will fill it up tomorrow, paste our photos, and submit it the next day! After that, we have to wait for 21 days, before we can finally SIGN, SEAL and KISS our Singlehood away!

There are only 32 days left to our Wedding Dinner. Can we make it on time to ROM before this date? Haha..I don't think so! Perhaps, we will ROM AFTER the AD. Feb 14th is a good date! Sweet and romantic! Or...13th Nov 2009....or 9th Sept 2009...*chuckle*

Have to sit down and ask my sweetie. :P

I personally don't see any reasons or problem to ROM after the AD. As long as we ROM. As long as we sign the papers. :)

And oops, I can't help but bought a REAL wedding band! REAL because this time, both are identical :) Will use this for as our ROM rings (although we are already wearing them now)..

No comments: