I Luv Traffic Jam!!

Thinking back about the traffic jam I had today, never fails to put a smile on my face. Yes! I luv traffic jam! Especially the one along Jalan Pinang, at approximately 5:30pm. The jam was so horrible that I move only an inch for every 10 minutes! Yacking on the hp with a girlfriend of mine until my batt went dead..and still, I have gone nowhere, seems like being at the same spot for ages!

And then...suddenly...OMG.............*gasp*.........

I wanna peeee!! Yes! I need to pee! I quickly took a right turn and headed to KLCC! PHEW!! :)

As the traffic was so bad, I decided to do a little shopping at the mall and finally, I found my wedding shoes!! Yay!!! Studded with Swarovski diamond, not too strappy and not-so-high heeled...perfect! :)




And what made it even better is that July is the month of MEGASALE in Malaysia! This pair of shoe was retailing at a whopping RM499 and I got it at a real bargain that I couldn't believe myself!! And oh, Nine West is having a crazy sales too! How many pair of shoes does a woman really need? My guess is...INFINITY!

Nexxt.....pedicure, please!!

.

No comments: