Jitters gone! D Bride is BACK!

Pheee-weet!! I am so glad I got over the jitters now...errm, I hope it won't strike back! This is what I have done today:-
1) Finalise the list of favors to my cousin (whom will help to source from Guangzhou)
2) Bought the latest Bridal Magazine which cost me MYR 15.60 (ouch!)
3) Surfing the web to learn to make my own multimedia cartoon presentation (still waiting for help..)

I fell in love with this simple dress in the magazine. If I really lose enough weight, I think I would get it for my wedding dinner! It says here that it is a "Duchess satin dress with ribbon detal from Bridal Concept" Luv it :) But then again, it could be the model that makes the dress looks pretty...


2 comments:

littleComma said...

Good for you, babe ! :)

Unknown said...

Duchess satin dress with ribbon detal ->> U can do it.... "ka yau"