Wedding DIY

There are many reasons why brides choses DIYs. From wedding favours to invites, to decor...to everything you can ever imagine. Apart from budget friendly, DIYs offers the "personal" touch and endless creativity!

I have planned many DIYs for my own wedding. So many until my jee-muis and almost everyone I know started to worry about! "You haven't started?", "No Idea Yet?", "Do you have enuff time?", "Have you planned who does what?"....Hah...everyone around me seems to be worried! As for me, no sweat! If not enough time, there's always Plan B....that is...BUY! :P

Well..my target is to complete the wedding invites by end of this month, as well as the bridesmaid wrist corsage. I have already bought the items, just need to put the ideas together and then post it online, and ask for opinions! The best will be selected :)

For the wrist corsage, I bought these beautiful roses from SSF...will pair it with some smaller flowers, etc, etc...once I have the whole thing done up, will post it up!

3 comments:

Carysse said...

Hi.. I plan to do DIY corsages too. Where is SSF? the place you bought the roses. Cheap? Thanks...

SuGAL said...

Hello Bride

Can't remember exactly but it is cheap. I think it is around RM10+ for a dozen. SSF is located in Bdr Sri Damansara. You can get the map from www.ssf.com.my. They sell really good stuff at this outlet! Good Luck!

Carysse said...

Hi, thanks thanks :)