Butterfly Origami

Butterfly IS my wedding theme. It is either Lavender or Pink. Hmmm. Cant decide yet.

I stumbled upon this amazing video on how to make a butterfly origami. It is step by step instruction, very clear and precise. Have I tried it? Well..I watched it many times...but no, have not tried yet. I have decided to post the link here, so that those interested, can watch and learn how to do it. Ahem, especially to those dearest jee-muis reading this blog! Hehe...this could be one of the very first task to be assigned. It can be used to decorate the venue, or used as an add-on to my wedding invites...or, favours...or, whatever! :)

http://www.happyfolding.com/instructions-traditional-butterfly

There are many types of butterfly origami, from simple ones to really complicated ones! As for me, as long as the shape of the butterfly is there, I am one happy Bride :D

2 comments:

Sel said...

Thank you that was a lovely video< and it was very very helpful :)

SuGAL said...

U r most welcome :)