Smoke gets in your eyes..

We had a heart to heart talk about his smoking habit. I know I cannot change him, only he can change if he wants to. Living a life together requires understanding, and tolerance of each other's worst habits. Like what I have mentioned..."We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly..." How true this is!

My bf told me that, to him..."love is loving , caring , understanding , forgiving and accepting". Wow! Indeed, it wowed me! Didn't know he has deep thoughts like this :P

So, we made an agreement that there will be no smoking in the entire apartment, except open areas like the kitchen or outside of the apartment. That, he agreed, not to "avoid" an issue especially when I am boiling at the the said issue. That, he should communicate more of his feelings, his anger, his sadness or even dissapointment and let me know, how he feels. Of course, "Men will gaze into the horizon" when there's a challenge (according to John Gray), I do however hope, that he will open up to me more. That's how a r/ship will last. Communication.

No comments: