De Casamia

OMG! I actually signed up a Bridal Package! OMG x 2! Here's the link: http://www.de-casamia.com/

Before this, I was 101% adamant that I would only rent gowns and not take up any package as I REALLY don't feel like taking photos. Especially those that you need to wear silly clothes and pretend that you are someone whom you are not! Haha...

But when someone helped you to put on a gown, and ask you to stand on a platform looking at the big mirror in front of you...for one moment, you do feel like a princess. Hah..in fact, I feel as though I am the Cinderella in those fairy tale movie!

Ok, back to reality. I have to tone up my arms. Shed lotz of weight and wear really high heels. All in 2 month's time. Perhaps a little too ambitious here...but what the heck. No harm trying geh...kekeke.

The package I signed up costs RM 3,688/=. I hope it is nett. I already told myself, I am NOT going to add anymore photos cuz, it will just end up in the photo album. So, I have to constantly remind myself of this. Never fall into the trap! I decided on this package because of the beautiful designed photo album which was shown to me. Instead of those regular full page photo, they compile few photos together and give it a superb effect! Luv it.

And oh...the prince and princess live happily ever after....

No comments: