The ONE






Yes! The ONE!

It cost me an additional RM700/= but it is worth every single cent for the ONE. It was quoted at RM1,200/= initially and managed to bargain until RM700/=. The ONE. It is a MUST have. It is a ONCE in a LIFETIME thingy. The ONE.

It was a Sunday morning, and I arrived at GTC to have one last fitting of a wedding gown that I dreamt almost every night after I signed up with De Casamia. It is a crucial decision making for me as I already have a wedding gown from De Casamia. "Don't waste your $$ lah" - my girlfriend told me. I decided to bring my mum along this time, as only she will tell me the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Looked for Ms May, my SA and she quickly took The ONE and put it on me. And my mum initial reaction was...."AIYO, NOT NICE LAH". I was like.."Hah?" Mum continued, "The gown is nice, but it doesn't look nice on you. Look *** lah." That's it. I have decided...no more the ONE. It is not as nice as it appears to be in my dream. Yeah, dream :P

However, dearest SA refused to give up this sale...instead, brought us down to the so-called "Designer Gowns" located at the bottom of the shop. A secret pathway. And my oh my, the gowns are AWESOME!!! And immediately, I fell in love with The ONE. A new one. Hehe.

Now, why do I call it The ONE? Well, it is simple. When I put on this gown, I somehow have this magical feeling that I am finally, THE BRIDE. I feel really "bridey". Hehe. Can't explain. I don't feel it with the numerous gown that I have tried before this, not even the one that I confirmed at Casamia. But this one, this is The ONE. (although it is the 2nd The One laa). And most importantly, my mum said "Ok, you MUST have this!" Yipppeeee!!!

Ms May can see the excitement on my face, and she knew, she will close a sale today!

No comments: