Romantic Candles Deco

As advised by the florist, I went bridey shopping at IKEA. I was dissapointed that the red coloured tealight candles were sold-out; and the cheapest candle holder cost me about RM 1.90 and it wasn't very pretty. Never mind, bought some as samples to try out at home.

Look at this ad in the papers. It matches my theme perfectly!

But if I can't get the red tealight candles, I have to do with whites. And hmm..it won't be pretty. My girlfriend suggested that I do a little "brush" on the glass with a red. Ok, will try it out with my glass painting tools!

*Ahem* I think I left the glass at her house :P

Let's look at the costings...RM 1.90 (glass) + RM 0.43 (candle) = RM 2.33 per set. I need 3 sets per table, and there are 20 tables! At this very moment, I am thankful for the number of tables I have :P
Although, I have to really filter my guests, but it makes planning and spending much easier cuz there aren't too MANY tables to do. :)

No comments: