Roses & Eustomia

Pink & Red. This will be my theme colour, finally. Weng Hoa Flower Boutique is located at Chinatown aka Petaling Street, and is one of the top wholesalers in Malaysia specializing in fresh flowers and accessories. I have ordered my flowers with them, and although I can't see any designs yet - I am putting my trust on this lady whom says she will kao tim for me. Of course, she showed me some samples from her bridal collections, but she can't exactly tell me the exact design...yet.

So, I have ordered:
1) 6 flower stand + candles
2) 1 flower arrangement for VIP table + candles
3) 1 flower arrangement for reception
4) 10 wrist corsages

So little, and yet, already cost me RM 1,210/=. Wahliao eh. Lady asked me to forgo arrangement at guest table as it will cost me at least RM30 per table. *Ahem* This means additional RM600/=. Instead, she asked me to buy from IKEA 3 tealight candles, and sprinkle rose petals on the table. As the restaurant already provided an arch (although it is artificial flower), I get to save some $$ there.

Hopefully, it will turn out nice. Cross my fingers :)

No comments: