Our ROM

13th Nov was our preferred date. This was the day we "officially" hold hands to become BF & GF. It was so many years back, but the memories are still fresh inside us. Sweet :)

Too bad it was a Thursday. JPN Putrajaya doesn't conduct ROM on this day! Hmm. How about "Thean Thou Temple?" Well, I went there previously and it was so crowded and crammed :( Then, I heard of "ROM outside"....huh? Outside? Apparently, you can hire a ROM officer to your own venue! Wow! This is something new! Pay about RM500 and you can ROM at your own venue! Wow!

This is my plan...perhaps I can ROM on AD itself! It would be so meaningful! I can wear my wedding gown and ROM! Photos taken with everyone around me :)

Then, I thought about uncle, my FH dad. He would have difficulties to climb up the stairs to our little apartment IF we were to ROM at our home. It might also be too crammed cuz there would be lots of people! Hmmm.

So, maybe it wasn't a good idea after all. My FH wants his dad to witness our ROM. Hmm...

Ok laaa...decided to go to Putrajaya. Now, have to fix a date and submit the form.

Next week, must do it! No more delay!

No comments: