7 days to go..

How time flies! I will be moving out of this house, away from my mum & sis, away from my Betsy to begin a new life. As I was packing my things little by little, can't help but to feel a little sad. There will no longer be morning kisses from my Betsy, home cooked meal 24x7 and almost everything taken care of by my mum. And oh, will miss those "nagging" from my sis

After 7 days, it will be waking up next to my sweetie, and morning kisses from him. Yes, I do look forward to start a new life with him. It has been soo many years! Although I have to clean the house, and cook (a little) and wash the clothes (thank god we agreed to use landry services)...it would be a total new experience to see the same person when you open your eyes in the morning and close them at night.

After this wedding, the next task is to of course, as expected by everyone around you, to *ahem* build a generation of new Wongs. Tick tock tick tock!

No comments: