Trip To Penang

Since it's a holiday on Monday, 8th Dec 2008..I have decided to make a short trip to Penang to personally deliver the wedding card to my relatives! A little troublesome, yes..but it is once in a lifetime thing...how difficult can it be? Furthermore, I miss the char koey teow as Lorong Selamat!

Our plan was to leave KL early morning on Saturday and hope to reach Penang by noon. Plan, that is. We can plan, yes, but it is someone "up there" whom decide.

My poor Betsy was vomitting and sleepless the whole night, I decided to take her to the vet on Saturday morning instead. The vet, Dr Siva confirmed she has stomach upset and bloody stool. She will need to stay overnight at the hospital and will be dripped. :( They wil conduct some tests on her, and will keep my updated on her progress.


I left my poor dog with a heavy heart and headed home. Can't help but cried upon reaching home as my mum & sis asked me about Betsy's condition. "I am sure she will be ok"...my mum assures me.

We continued packing our things to the car and headed to PG. I wanted so much to stay, but at the same time, I need to deliver the invites as well. I told mum that, if my Betsy is critical, we will deliver the invites and leave PG the same day.

The journey was horrible. It took us 6 hours ++ to reach PG. The traffic was heavy all the while!! But the good news is...my Betsy was fine :) The vet needs her to stay in for another night, to ensure that she is ok. Phew!! Now, I can enjoy my PG trip.



No comments: