GDL @ 14122008

Originally not in our wedding plan, GDL was a last minute thingy! Initially, we plan to have a really simple GDL where an angpow will be given to my mum, and she will buy whatever she needs :P

Again, originally.

As the days come closer, my mum suddenly had a change of mind. After much listening to the aunties a.k.a friends about GDL, a simple one turns into *ahem* quite a number of things to do! My bf too had a shock, but then again, I reminded him that, the most important thing is to make my mum a happy woman. We agreed on this from the beginning, whatever my mum desires, we will try our best to do it :) Afterall, she is the closest one to me!

The fateful day came, my bf and his mum arrives at 8am in the morning...*yawn*.. I was still half asleep but managed to put on a smiley face. Gosh, there were fruits, wedding biscuits, pork, chicken, etc, etc. My, my, my. Angpows and even a set of gold jewelleries. Goodness. Ok, have to keep the jewelleries as it seemed to be passed on from my future mum-in-law. *ahem* Gosh. Here's a picture of the wedding biscuit and my card:

After the exchange of gifts, where we in return, presented them back with some fruits, etc, etc including, a new pair of pants (geez) and bedsheets and stuff. Barter trade? Hehe...

After that, we went straight off for breakfast and we were sooo glad...it is DONE. Marked DONE in my list of to-dos!

No comments: