Nightmare on Jalan Belibis

Indeed it is. There is no ELM Street in Malaysia, but hey, nightmares do happen at Jalan Belibis.

It has been two (2) consecutive nights. With only a few more days to go, I am having sleepless nights. I even dreamt about the wedding day.

It was raining non-stop and the whole place was flooded. The water was rising so quickly, and everyone was running for shelter. My wedding gown was wet, and I was running with my sis, my mum, etc to search for shelter! Water, water, everywhere!! My hair was wet, my makeup all ruined...I shouted to the people.."Can we postpone this wedding? Maybe do it another time?" Everyone was shocked, and I hear a voice.."Err...if you postpone, NONE of us will be able to make it as we have no more annual leaves" Geeez! ANNUAL LEAVE?

And hey, I woke up!

Tick tock tick tock. It was 8am already. Wow, time flies. My bf and his entourage will arrive any moment now! WHERE THE HECK is my MUA? Where is Lawrence, my photographer? Yikes! I hear the horns! Beeet beeet...booop booop...(something like that laa) And gosh! I am NOT ready yet! HELLPPPPPPPP!

Aiks, woke up again!

Wahliaoo...some people say, it is cause I am too "stress" over the wedding. Some said, "Wei, maybe you still not ready ga". I guess it is just a normal thing...too excited, I guess.

Anyhow, can't wait for the day to come :)

No comments: