Who's the groom?

I gave a call to one of my old classmate to invite him to my wedding. He was in KK and was surprised to receive my call, as we hardly kept in touch and only meet during friend's wedding, etc. Married with a wonderful wife and blessed with a few kids...he was really surprised!

After few chats, there was a small moment of silent when I told him that I am getting married! "So, you have finally decided to settle down? You have done all your thinking carefully haa!!!" And when I mentioned my bf's name...he was laughing away! He told me that he was unsure if the groom was still the same old one!! Of course laa, I told him and we both laughed! He told me, at one point, he was wondering, who's the groom!


See, we have been out of touch THAT long!

My other close friend, or should I say, my aiya-brother...will be flying in from Shanghai on Saturday morning to attend my wedding. Wah! How nice of him. But then, we are such close friends that I will fly to Shanghai personally to strangle him if he doesn't attend my wedding! Hehe...just kidding!

So, great! Looking forward to see them on my wedding day!

No comments: