Papa, I am getting married!!!

It was raining, and the roads are slippery and wet. We brought along teh tarik kurang manis, curry mee, oranges and most importantly, my wedding biscuits! Mum found a good spot, and we placed all your favourite food on the table. With a josstick each, we climbed up to the 3rd floor. (if I have the $$, I would donate to this temple so that they can build an escalator and everyone, young & old can go to any floors they want)

I opened up the little glass door..and CH officially inform you that we are getting married soon! "Papa, if he treats me unwell, please knock him on his head at night!!" Hehe!

Can he hear us? Is he there? Does he know?

I wish he was and I wish he could.


How time flies, it has been 8 years since you left and I still missed you so much. I still remember the little talk you had with CH at a cafe at Yaohan, The Mall. You told him to take good care of me, and to shower me with love and affection...he was a "little" shocked (well...mind you, we just started 2b a serious couple then) and then realised, how important I was to you.

Well, papa...CH heeded your message until today and I have decided to spend the rest of my life with him. Yes, we are getting married this 27th Dec 2008.

Finally :)


No comments: