The Perfect Teapot

I admit that I can be a pain in the a**...sometime. Fussy. Darn Fussy. I don't go for perfection, at least, I don't think I do, but certain things...has to be done MY way. MY choice. MY selection.

Both my mum and I has been searching for the right Chinese Wedding Teapot for weeks now. Initially, I saw a set that I really liked, but it was sold off after we went back to the shop. We didn't buy it initially cuz I wanted to see more options :P


So, there we go. Less than a week..I still have not find THE teapot.

Finally, mum puts pressure on me BIG TIME. "Aiyo...can you don't be so "im jim"??" She brought me to this shop and asked the lady boss to show me few samples of the teapot. My comments, well..erm..too small, too big, old-fashioned, ugly design, colour not nice, etc, etc. *AHEM*

Due to time constraint, I have no choice but to pick this particular set. Seems to me, the "best" looking teapot amongst them all. After taking a picture and look at it many times, it looks ok to me now. Can do laaa....


No comments: