My Digital Photo from DeCasamia

I went to Casamia today to have a final body measurement and to select my bridal bouquet as well as the car deco colours. As usual, they showed me another selection of bridal bouquet which I need to "top up" $$ if I choose them! How smart of them! Luckily, I am smarter by not falling into their trap! Hehe! The ones included in my package is equally nice and lovely!

I asked them if my album was ready.."Oh, not yet". However, they are able to provide me with a CD so that I can use them first! Ok...7 days more and I have this CD. What am I gonna do with it? Should I publish them in Facebook? Should I upload in my blog? Yes, no, yes, no, .....

I have decided to keep it until the album is ready. Otherwise, there will be no more surprises. However, one thing that really surprises me was the photos. There are 3 different versions of me. I looked at the photo one by one...and of course, I can recognise it as myself. But, the one which we took it outdoor...wow, it looked like another girl. Actually, this was what I brought up to Casamia, I thought they did too much touch up....but when they showed me the real untouched photo...it looked the same! Aiya...so, it is the hair and make up. Yup, this is confirmed by the MUA whom said that the Audrey Hepbhurn hairstyle and make up really give me a different look! And this reminds me of the night after the last outdoor shooting, I went home with my makeup and hairstyle...my aunt said, she would not be able to recognise me if she sees me on the street!

Yeahh...it was THAT different!
And gee, this is the hairstyle I'm gonna do on 27th morning. Hmm..must tell my MUA to take it easy on the makeup then! So, here's a sneak peek of the photo of me and my sweetie...for those who know me..I am sure you will agree!

As to why we choose this picture, well..we reckoned that since it was so much hardwork and sweat and mosquito bites at Ulu Yam...we have to choose some outdoor pictures or else, our efforts will be wasted. Yeap, all the outdoor photos have this girl above which, I could not recognise myself too! Hehe! But on the other hand, this is the magic work of art and makeup! Just hope that I won't lose my memory one day and accused my husband of taking picture with another bride! Haha!

The rest of the pictures?? Luv 'em :) and can't wait to get the album!

3 comments:

"omamee" said...

hello there... congratulations on your recent marriage!!! i came across your blog as i was searching for comments and feedback on De Casamia... am about to sign the 3K+ package with them but before i do so, was wondering if you could share your experience at De Casamia... some burning questions i have includes:

gowns selection - are their gowns selection ok? i went upstairs to have a look but it's so hard to judge since i didn't get to try any on...

albums - did your albums turn out good?

make up & headgear - am kinda paranoid that i'd end up looking like an "ah lian" with pearls / blings blings / huge flowers on my hair... will the make up artist check with you first on your preference?

lastly, any words of advise? appreciate your advise on the above... looking forward to your replies... thanks in advance! :)

SuGAL said...

Hello there!

Well, judging from your size, I would think you can have loads of options - and that is not only from Casamia =D..so, that's the good news for you!!

The package I signed up comes with the gown for Wedding & Dinner. After signing up with them, I spotted another gorgeous dress at GTC. Forked out another RM 800 for just the gown :P And I don't quite like the Dinner gown la..but no choice, since already sign up with them :P

My album turns out to be good..the quality & finishing. But, I would think, they could've done a better job advising us which photos to select to put in the album rather than to leave the entire decision to us. Reason being, we didn't know that the pictures we select will actually have to tell a "story".

During the photoshoot, they did one "ah lian" design for me..urrgh! As such, I did NOT even pick a single photo from that look..hehehe!

Drop me an email at yokelly@gmail.com. I have a wedding website with the photos that I can share with you =)

慧诗--Peggy said...

Hi there.

My sister has been signed the wedding package with De casamia few month ago.

She is so worrying about the MUA and photographer at De casamia.

It's appreciate that if you able to give her suggestion about your MUA and photographer at De Casamia.

Please give us an email via peggylee_80@yahoo.com or leehweeyee@hotmail.com

Thank you very much

Regards
Peggy