Our Wedding Dinner!!

At last! The day is here! The final moments...all the preparations, anxiousness to this big day is finally coming to an end! Thank god everything worked out perfectly as how I wanted it to be :)

Endless compliments from guests on the food and deco, really made me a Happy Bride of the day! Not to mention the sight of familiar faces, and friendly smiles.

Photographer Lawrence Ng did a fantastic job compiling the Tea Ceromony DVD capturing all the essential moments! MUA Cathy made me a cool hairdo which goes well with my favourite WG from GTC!! The Wishing Tree was filles with wishing cards...and the Wedding Cake from Choffles melted my heart...when I saw the sugar-crafting of my beloved doggies, Betsy!!


We marched in around 2040, with Flower Girls leading the way...and *supposedly* sprinkling rose petals from their little basket. Our march-in song, "Everything" by Michael Bubble was played, followed by the first dish presentation, with the song "Sway" by Michael Bubble as well.

At the end of the dinner, we gathered to take a photo of all family members! More than 30 of us, and thanks to Lawrence, for accomodating many last and ad-hoc requests! Really, a good photographer that I would recommend to all brides-to-be!

No comments: