Cake Topper

Since I am hot on cakes at this moment, I surfed the net for interesting cake toppers! In Malaysia, you have to "rent" there cake toppers...and yes, it doesn't come cheap. Again, another optional item...but then again, *ahem* this cake topper can be used over and over again. You see, when we celebrate our anniversary, we can use this cake topper again...right? :) Err..or..erm...I can use it as a deco item... :) Ahh...well, I can make up 101 reasons to justify...if I REALLY want it :)

Too bad they don't ship direct to MY. I guess I have to get someone to help me to purchase it...who..who...can help me? Hmmm....I think, I better compile all the items I want, and get him/her to help to send it over to MY. Once in a lifetime favour, I am sure they are more than willing to help out :)




My personal favourite is this but too bad, I am not buying this one though :P
Expensive? Nah... No Stock? Nah...




Instead, this is the one that I will purchase...(I mean, if I really buy one...)....

Reason being...my bf is the type that is a little 'conservative'...and I can imagine the look on his face if he sees such cake topper! Haha!

So, this one is okay. Cute, and it's okay... :) Really.
First lesson in marriage, it not always about me, me and me, but me AND him. US. Yeah, us. :)

No comments: