Meeting with D Photographer

Tomorrow at 1pm, I have a lunch appointment with "my" wedding photographer. I put "my" because, it is still not confirmed whether he will be "mine". We spoke on the phone today - apparently, there is another bride-to-be from a bridal forum trying to book him for the same date. Talk about coincidence! My scheduled appointment was supposed to be on Saturday, so now, will make it earlier to see him and then, see how it goes! Being a sales person myself, this could most probably a sales gimmick, but what the heck, I have already made up my mind!

The main reason I selected this guy is that I find his photos somehow makes my heart smile :) Or could it be the photo he took - the one with the cute little dog? Being a dog lover, I was really captivated by that pic. Hehehe...crazy. Shouldn't it be focusing on the bride/groom? The dog?


Well, indeed...my dearest dearest Betsy is my heart and soul. Luv her so much!

No comments: