Ex and Exes

Talk about an old friend. An old flame. A long lost buddy. Ex-classmate. Ex-schoolmate. Ex-Boyfriends. Ex-girlfriends. Ex-Lovers. Ex this and ex that.

Somehow, the excitement is still there. Amazing. Excitement here doesn't mean you fall head over heels again, but, more to re-discovering a lost emotion. Sweet thoughts will be replayed, moments will be cherished and how we wish, we could turn back time.

I do believe that things happen for a reason. Good things happen for a reason. So does bad things. In my opinion, good things happen to you too because you have been a good person. However, bad things happen not because your are bad though. It happens to good people too. Sometimes, it is a blessing in disguise. Most of us - homosapiens - take things for granted. That's why I do believe that bad things happen to remind you of how lucky you are. How blessed you are. :) The lessons will leave us stronger and many times, without fail, a better person. Life will become much more meaningful! Good and/or bad? It's karma.

I have met many wonderful people in my journey of life. Some of them are simply unforgetable. Like today, I met an old friend, whom reminds me of the older days. We still constantly keep in touch via emails..but due to busy schedules, there are just not enough time to pen down our thoughts or updates about our life. So, I was happy and glad to see the "0duc" online today, as we managed to chat a little, and even exchanged smilies. Simple things like this is enough to make my day. Sweet memories last forever, they say...how true it is!

Let us strive to work lesser, and have more time with our friends and family. And most important of all, more time for ourselves...like me...I still have a wedding to plan and gosh, it is already mid June!!!

1 comment:

littleComma said...

very well said. it's actually nice to reminisce once a while and then ponder over "if good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are?" :)