Men from Mars?

Hmmm....what am I thinking? A lot. Good, bad...confused thoughts all over me.

Now that I have calmed down, I realise the smoking issue below is not the real issue that I am mad about. And I wasn't mad, really. I was sad. Sad, not because of his smoking. Sad, because, he thought he could smoke in
the bathroom, close the door without me noticing it. Sad, because, he turned out to be such a cheeky person. Sad, because, he is not being honest. That's sad. The more I think about it, the worst it is.

I do agree that I think too much at times. Perhaps it's because I come from Venus, and he is from Mars. That is also the reason why, diamond is a girl's best friend...and for men....guess what.........a dog is their best friend :D

John Gray came out with another book, perhaps I should get a copy!


No comments: