Everything

I simply love this song by Michael Buble. Romantic and fun at the same time. Hmm, I am SERIOUSLY thinking of using this song as our march-in song! Huh? Well..I read in some bride's forum about "march-in" songs...at first, I thought it was the music/song for the first food presentation, u know, the kind where lights are dimmed and suddenly you have lines and lines of waiters/waitresses marching in with the first dish of the night! (Urgh, I don't quite like it but darn, it is some sort of a standard food presentation for weddings)

Anyways! Wedding march-in song is different. Apparently, it was the song that is played when both the bride and groom sashay into the restaurants. The one where the bride walks hand in hand with the groom, gleaming in delight, waving like she just won the Miss Universe title.

So, yeah..if I can choose, I would luv to have this song as our march-in song :)

Hear this song: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/m/michael_buble/everything.html

1 comment:

littleComma said...

this is my fav song ! really nice and sweet.