Tick Tock Tick Tock

Oh, excuse me. That is the sound of my biological clock....tick-tocking away... :P

One of the main reason I made this decision to walk down the aisle is the fact that, I am ready to start a family. I used to dislike kids, but now, I simply adores them. Scary eh? They said that in every woman, there is always a motherly figure in us. That's why we tend to be caring and thoughtful. That's why, I love my dog. I do treat it as my kid. Scary? Yeah! But that's how it is, my dog is the love of my life, and I dread to think the days without her. (erm, of course, no 2 after my bf la)

Anyway, last Saturday was a date of the "cheh-cheh" (not aunties) with a girlfriend of mine together with her kid. Although tired, I did enjoy myself. I am truly amazed with the bond my friend has with her kid. It is superly amazing to foster such closeness. And strange enough, it reminds me of my dog.

So, I better hurry to tie the knot and hopefully, god willing, I will have someone calling me "mummy" and I might get the chance to gaze into him/her with a loving stare...just like the pic below:

No comments: