He's MINE!!!!

Yipeeee!!! RM500/= deposit PAID!! Done DEAL!! He is none other than Mr Lawrence Ng, the wedding photographer! Who else do you think I will PAY to be MINE? :P

Anyway, met with Lawrence earlier today at Sunway Pyramid. I have never met him before and is clueless on how he looks like. When I walked in to cafe, my eyes did a quick glance and I noticed this gentleman sitting alone with some bags, and look like ... errm, well...a photographer. I approached him and ask, "Are you Lawrence?" Yes! I am GOOD! Although I have never gone to a blind date, thanks to my sales experience where I have to meet clients everywhere, sometimes at hotel lobby (for hotel clients, not the other type!), sometimes at Starbucks, here, there...everywhere. Most of the time, my guessing is correct :)

Lawrence showed me some photo album which he did..simple and nice! Told him that I will decide whether to add-on the album AFTER I see his masterpiece at my wedding. Also told him that I have seen most of his works at his website, so...don't need to see the prints anymore! Asked him for some discounts, but he seemed like a real nice guy - I then decided not to bargain, but to request that he do a good job for me. You know, not only the bridge and groom...I have a dog! And, it's not a small dog :) Haha...

He used to be an IT guy, and turned to photography in year 2005. Married with two kids...I shared with him that, if I married 15 years ago, I would have teenage kids by now too :)

Well..fingers crossed! We'll wait and see!

No comments: